Support, help, advice, sounding board, mentor, thinking partner, cheerleader, confidante, guide…
I am a coach with a flair for bringing out in the best in professionals, fostering self belief, confidence and helping them to thrive.
I excel in supporting managers, leaders, women to develop the skills, confidence and know how to get ahead, be more effective and confident at work and to achieve their ambitions and goals whilst maintaining their well being .
Areas of expertise:
- Career coaching: working with clients who are progressing their careers to achieve their career ambitions and goals, gain clarity in career direction and pathways, develop skills in self marketing, personal brand, raising profile & presence, building influence, gravitas, networks, confidence
- Leadership coaching: harnessing strengths, developing leadership capability& skills to drive performance and results, 360 feedback
- Mentoring programmes: to develop staff, nurture talent and enhance employability and mobility
- Team coaching: team & group coaching, facilitation, action learning
- Skills development: coaching and communication skills, leader as a coach, leader as a storyteller
I bring a deep understanding of human behaviour to support change, facilitate learning and enhance performance. My 20 years in the field of leadership and organisational development, 12 years as a professional coach, a Masters Degree in Coaching and Mentoring (including psychology, psychotherapy, life span development) ensures that my clients receive the best support from me.
My ongoing commitment to professional development is demonstrated through undertaking courses in EI, mindfulness, positive psychology; coaching supervision; speaking at conferences & events; writing articles on leadership and coaching
My approach is is tailored to your specific needs, context and issue. I hold a confidential non judgemental space for you to think, connect with yourself, gain new insights, take bold action to create positive changes that enable you to progress, succeed and achieve your goals and ambitions.
I was the founder of the EMCC Yorkshire Network and for the past 5 years, hosted Coaches Connect where coaches come together to share good practice. I am invited to speak regularly by organisations, clubs, networks and coaching conferences. See my speaking engagements here
Clients tell me that I am engaging, creative, stretching yet supportive and pragmatic to help you get the outcomes and results that you seek. Read what they say here and on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter @verawoodhead