Having got to grips with some of the technology I am now concentrating my efforts on raising some funds for my trip to Vasavya Mahila Mandall
Creative masterclasses specially designed and priced for women
An opportunity for business owners to raise their heads above the daily grind and to have the time to think, reflect and consider the wider picture and their roles and actions within in. Thinking strategically and planning how to realise that vision is not a luxury but an essential component for achieving business and personal goals and success.
What you will gain:
- Direction and focus in determining what is important for you to achieve
- A map of 2011 – where do you want to be, what steps and actions will get you there, how will you know when you have got there, who will support and help you
- Focus and clarity of key priorities in 2011
- A strategic vision with a clear plan of action to execute
- Explore some of the challenges that you will face and gain tip and practical ideas to overcome obstacles and barriers
- Milestones to monitor and measure your success
- Share ideas, gain new ideas and support from like minded peers
Are you one of those women who dread attending networking events and shy away in the background, become nervous when you have to address an audience?
Presenting in front of others can be a nerve racking and scary experience. For those in business this is an essential skill as you are the face of your business. Those first impressions do count and those unfamiliar to you will evaluate who you are based on your public image, appearance and personality.
In this interactive Master class, you will learn to:
- Recognise your unique strengths and abilities
- Manage the perceptions of others in a conscious way
- Use your personal brand to differentiate yourself
- Strategies and tips to present yourself with confidence: in appearance, how you think, feel and act
- Opportunity to practise what you have learnt in real time
- Discover new confidence as you effectively deliver your message
- Support from a small group of like minded women enabling you to ‘have a go at presenting’ which will strengthen your confidence
- Opportunity to network
As a small business owner, would you like to make a sustainable difference and impact?
Here is an opportunity for you to:
- Satisfy your personal and ethical values
- Use your business to make an impact on the wider world in a positive way
- Differentiate your business and stand out from the crowd
- Generate positive press coverage
- Make a big difference in a small but sustainable way
How you can help
Please join me in my challenge by sponsoring me £10 for 10 months (£100). You will receive a report following my visit in February and monthly updates for the rest of the year. You can have as much or as little involvement as you want. For example, you may wish to place the logo on your site or perhaps include VMM in your conversations with your business and personal contacts, at networking events, or even through your blog or news letter. It is a great opportunity for you to add an ethical aspect to your business and to connect with others.